MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
MUFNTOP stands behind its mattresses with a limited 1 year non-prorated warranty.
Care must be taken in transportation and use of this sleep product. Any misuse of this sleep product that damages and/or makes void (impairs) its ability to resist combustion from any heat source will void all warranty coverage.
IN ORDER FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY TO BE VALID:
- The law labels and the trade labels must be intact and attached to the product. Proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase is required. These serve as means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
- The warranty is extended only to the original purchaser.
- The product must be soil and/or stain free.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Cost of transportation to and from factory for repair or replacement. All transportation costs to and from factory for service is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- Comfort level/preference or firmness.
MATTRESS WARRANTY UNDER NORMAL WEAR COVERS:
- Defects in materials and construction as determined by the manufacturer.
This warranty begins on the day of delivery. Should warranty service be required, contact your retailer directly. In all cases a copy of the original receipt or email order showing the date and place of purchase is required. In addition, the trade and law labels must be intact and attached to the product to identity and validate this warranty. If repair or replacement is performed, this warranty will not be extended.
This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. In no event will MUFNTOP be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of this sleep product or for special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, except for the liability of repair or replacement covered by this limited warranty. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply to the full extent permitted by law. MUFNTOP warrants to the original purchaser only, that the sleep product will be free from defects as described in this limited warranty. At the time this sleep product was manufactured, it met all the requirements of State and Federal regulations.
For more information, visit Pleasant Mattress Inc. at www.pleasantmattress.com.